Bay Breeze is your Catamaran Headquarters on the Great Lakes
- Two great Gemini models to choose from; the 105Mc and the new Legacy
- Flat, stable sailing that only a catamaran can provide
- 14 foot beam that fits in a standard slip
- Fixed or retractable keels for excellent upwind performance
- Twin engine or single engine options
- Pricing comparable to a monohull
- Built in the USA for over 27 years
***Come see the brand new 2014 Gemini Legacy at The Chicago Strictly Sail Show***
Navy Pier – January 23-26
We are offering deep discounts and great incentives for a LIMITED TIME ONLY!!
Now there are two outstanding Gemini Catamaran models to choose from:
The Gemini Legacy 35 features twin diesel engines, fixed keels, an open cockpit that flows to the transom steps, all lines leading aft for ease of handling and two or three stateroom layouts available.
Just a few of the improvements to the already popular 2013 Gemini Legacy:
- a raised bridge deck for a smoother ride and less resistance in the water,
- raised headroom in the cockpit
- headliner and hatch redesign in the aft starboard cabin allowing for more headroom,
- an upgraded finish option for the main bulkhead/salon providing a cleaner look that makes our Gem feel lighter and more spacious and finally,
- a second head option resulting in a three cabin, two head version.
The Gemini 105Mc (34′) features a single engine that can be retracted out of the water and retractable centerboards. It’s the performance cruising cat with an emphasis on performance!