2013 is the Year of the Catamaran!
- Open House in September and October, dates will be posted throughout the season on this webpage and on the Bay Breeze Facebook page. or call the office 231-941-0535
- No charge for these events and you can just show up but give a call if you think about it (so we can properly stock the cooler!).
Includes staying aboard one evening and sailing the next day. This is a less formal experience than the Catamaran Course featured below but does offer a brief orientation of the Gemini Catamaran before setting sail. Enjoy a private cabin aboard a new Gemini Catamaran and then cast off late morning for a 2-hour sail. In the evening, the catamarans will be docked in our marina and connected to shore power. You’ll have access to 110v/12v power, electric heaters and will have full access to our boaters lounge with sofas, kitchen, flat screen, private showers and bathrooms. The Bay Breeze / CenterPointe Marina is surrounded by restaurants and is just a short drive to the beaches, restaurants, shops and wine tasting the area has to offer.
- Sleep aboard Friday Sept 13, sail Saturday Sept 14
- Sleep aboard Saturday Sept 14, sail Sunday Sept 15
- Complimentary boarding the afternoon for those that arrive early
- Includes 2 hours of sailing with one of our friendly, professional, USCG licensed captains.
- Master Stateroom Rate – $495 per couple for the spacious forward master cabin, linens are included
- Guest Stateroom Rate – $295 per couple for the double stateroom aft, linens are included.
- Crew Stateroom Rate – $195 for single occupancy of the forward crew stateroom, linens included.
- Private Stay-Aboard Rate – $795 for the entire boat, up to 6 guests, linens included.
- Fees are 100% refundable if you purchase a Gemini from Bay Breeze in the next 3 months.
Get ready for that Caribbean charter with this two-day formal course that follows the ASA 114 Curriculum. Learn twin engine harbor handling and get comfortable with how a cat handles under sail. In the evenings, the catamarans will be docked in our marina and connected to shore power. Those staying aboard will have access to 110v/12v power, electric heaters and will have full access to our boaters lounge with sofas, kitchen, flat screen, private showers and bathrooms. The Bay Breeze / CenterPointe Marina is surrounded by restaurants and is just a short drive to the beaches, restaurants, shops and wine tasting the area has to offer. Make it your Catamaran Vacation Experience!
- Offered in September and October, dates will be posted soon or call the Bay Breeze office at 231-941-0535 for details.
- Private courses can be scheduled anytime off-season (before June 15 and after September 15) OR during the prime season when a minimum 3 day learning cruise is added.
- Complimentary boarding the Friday afternoon/evening before the course for stay-aboard guests
- Includes 2 days of instruction on catamaran sailing, harbor handling and docking and vessel systems
- Master Stateroom Rate – $1125 per couple for the spacious forward master cabin.
- Guest Stateroom Rate – $995 per couple for the double stateroom aft.
- Crew Stateroom Rate – $495 for single occupancy of the forward crew stateroom, linens included.
- Optional ASA 114 Certification – $95 per person for ASA Catamaran 114 level certification (optional) for those with the proper ASA prerequisites.
- Non Stay-Aboard Rate – $695 per couple ($395 for single) for the 2 days of instruction without staying aboard the boat.
- Private stay-aboard course – $1595 for the entire boat, up to 4 students. $195 each additional student.
Catamaran Learning Cruise
- Offered anytime immediately after the Catamaran Course. This is special discounted, minimum 3-day cruise on a Legacy 35 catamaran and is designed to get you familiar with life aboard a cruising catamaran (no instructor).
- $625 per day with a 3 day minimum.